During the past decades, implant therapy has developed into a successful treatment of partial and complete edentulism. Based on the healing response of bone leading to osseointegration, a desired type of anchorage of the endosseous part of the dental implants can predictably be obtained. The nature of this bone-to-implant relationship is obviously capable of supporting the loads resulting from forces exerted onto the implant-borne suprastructures.
The Department came into existence in 2008 with the establishment of an independent Dept.of Implantology with the combination of Oral Surgeons, Periodontists, and Prosthodontists.
- Implant supported Overdentures
- Single tooth replacements
- Full Mouth Rehabilitations
- Implant retained Maxillofacial prosthesis
- Implant supported complete dentures
- Implant supported overdentures
- Implant supported crowns
- Implant supported bridge