Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
To be the leading oral pathology department in the field of academics, clinical/histopathological innovations, research and patient care.
- A department with a free environment for creative and lateral thinking.
- Centre of excellence in Oral and maxillofacial pathology.
- To provide training in normal oral and paraoral anatomy, histology & embryology.
- We impart training in the art of carving the morphology of teeth, which helps in restorative technique.
- To provide knowledge on pathologic basis of oral and dental diseases for effective clinical intervention.