Department of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
1.PREVENTIVE ORTHODONTIC PROCEDURES:
- Management of space
- Screening of abnormal oral habits
- Extraction of supernumerary teeth
- Management of abnormal frenal attachment
- Management of unerupted teeth
- Parent education
2. INTERCEPTIVE ORTHODONTICPROCEDURES:
- Guidance of eruption
- Correction of developing malocclusion
- Space regaining
- Myofunctional therapy
- Growth modification therapy with functional appliance and orthopaedic appliances
3. CORRECTIVE ORTHODONTIC PROCEDURES:
- Correction of various techniques e.g. Begg’s appliance, PEA, Tip edge, Lingual appliance.
4. SURGICAL ORTHODONTIC PROCEDURES:
- Pre and post surgical orthodontics for orthognathic surgeries.
- Management of critical anchorage cases with placement of TAD’s
- Management of skeletal malocclusion with bone screws.
5. ORTHODONTIC MANAGEMENT OF CLEFT LIP/PALATE