- Nursery:the child should have completed 3 years
- Lower Kindergarten (LKG): the child should have completed 3 years 11 Months.
- Upper Kindergarten (UKG): the child should have completed 4 years 11 months.
- The age is reckoned as on 1st June of the academic year of admission.
For LKG and UKG admission is based on the performance in a 'Student–Friendly' assessment questionnaire, followed by an interview with parents and the pupil with the Principal.
PRIMARY, MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL CLASSES (STDS 1 to 8)
Student’s admission is based on the performance in a 'Student–Friendly', conceptual and skill-based assessment questionnaire, followed by an interview with parents and the pupil with the Principal.
- Generally, applications for admissions for LKG, UKG& Std I will be accepted from the last week of October, unless otherwise specified.
- A pupil who has attended any recognized school previously cannot be admitted without a Transfer Certificate from the last school attended.
- All the students must appear for the Admission Test during the time of admission and only candidates meeting our academic standards will be admitted.
- At the time of admission, the entrance fee, tuition fees for the first term and all the special fees must be paid in advance.
- At the time of admission for Standard I to Standard VIII parents are requested to
produce the T. C. duly signed by the Head of the Institution of the previous school, and it should be counter signed by an Officer not below the rank of District Inspector of Schools of the Education Department of the State/ Union Territory concerned.
- Registration forms for admission to L.K.G, U.K.G & I STD only may be downloaded from the school website, filled in completely and accurately & submitted to the fee counter within 3 days.
- For Std 2 to 8, forms may be submitted to the fee counter after the month of April. Admissions to these classes will depend on the vacancies that exist at that point of time.
Online Admission is facilitated.
- Will begin two days after the ICSE results have been declared.
- Parents, along with the child, will have an interview with the Principal.
- Please bring along, with you, the following:
- Completed Application form
- ICSE Marks as downloaded from the Internet
- The selected candidates will be required to complete admission formalities within two days after the interview.
- A second list will be put up on the notice board for candidates who have been wait listed.
- As the number of seats in each stream are limited, candidates will be required to complete formalities as soon as possible.