Research & Development
The Oxford Hospitality In-House Research Activities
- Library & Information services – Our Library helps for Research purpose with journals, periodicals, Research Journals from other Institutions (Model Copy), Reference books, Educational CD’s & Internet facilities.
- Computer Lab is equipped with software, Internet & also facilities made for ppt. presentations in separate areas.
- Research Collaborations with sister concern like The Oxford College of Business Management & Science College & through Internet facilities, helps in Registering the Research Scholars and also model projects. We also have people from other Institution as Research guides.
- Industrial training Project
- BHM - Students will undergo six months Industrial Internship training after IV Sem. In VIII Sem, student will be concentrating on his area of interest/specialization and submits a project.
- MTA - Students will undergo two months Industrial Internship training after II Sem
As part of the program the student submits a Project / Internship report to the organization on the study undertaken by them. This will give an opportunity for the students to interact with industry executives of all related departments, which will bring out their intrinsic skills and identify their own strong capability for nurturing.
MTA - As per the curriculum, IV Sem students will undergo Dissertation Research work related to tourism topics and a Project report will be submitted.