Departments - Movement Science
This department caters to analysis and identification of movement dysfunction.
Mr. Sunil Kumar M.G. P.T
Digital camera used for photo and Video recording and Movement Analysis Software
- Cerebral palsy
- Cerebellar Ataxia
- Parkinson and
- Movement Disorders
- Movement Therapy Videos
- Biomechanics of Normal Movement
- Gait Analysis
Journal Holdings: Soft Copy
- Journal of BodyWork and Movement Therapy
- Experimental Brain Research
- Motor Control
- Journal of Biomechanics
- Biomechanics and Exercise therapy
- Analysis of Normal Movement in Models and differences between Pathological and Normal movements.
- Courses conducted:
- Workshop on PNF
- Workshop on Motor Relearning Program
- Number of people trained
- The Department of Movement Science and Neurology has trained 180 undergraduate and 30 Masters students
Physiotherapists have come for training from premier institutes and have been working with National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences.
They are also working with National Athletic Association and National Junior Cricket Team.
The department trains therapists in movement dysfunction analysis by organizing regular training and On demand training program with hands on software