Pre University College
This is a 2-year, full time course recognized by the Government of Karnataka and the Department of Pre-University Education. The course is designed to provide a basic knowledge and fundamental principles of Science, Commerce and Arts, as a foundation for future streams. The college offers 6 subjects, with the following options:
- English and any one of the following languages: Kannada, Sanskrit and Hindi.
Optional (Any one of the following combinations):
The Eligibility Criteria
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Computer Science
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Electronics
- Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy & Computer Science
- Histoty, Ecomonics, Business Studies & Accountancy
- History, Economics, Political Science & Sociology.
Should have cleared S .S. L. C. or equivalent examination.
Entrance to this course is decided on merit and personal interviews.
Rules of Admission and Withdrawals
The Syllabus and Examination Schedule
- Application for admission must be made in the prescribed form available in the Office.
- The duly filled up application form should be submitted to the office either in person or by post.
- Selected students must meet the members of the admission committee with the following documents.
- T. C. from the School / College last attended.
- S. S. L. C. / P. U. C. Marks card.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Migration and eligibility certificate in case of students from outside the State and University.
- Three stamp sized Photographs.
- Request for withdrawal from a particular course/combination should be followed by an application submitted to the principal by the concerned student. Such requests will be considered only if rules permit.
- Parents/Guardians must accompany their wards at the time of admission. All admissions are subject to the approval by the Department of Pre University Education.
As prescribed by the Department of Pre-University Education. The prospectus will give you detailed information.