To develop global leaders in hospitality and tourism who are ambassadors of social change, are intellectually sound, ethically sensitive, socially compassionate and personifying the Indian tradition of ‘Athithi Devo Bhava’.
- To become a fountainhead of hospitality and tourism education in India
- To strengthen Industry Academic Interface and promote entrepreneurial development
- To develop and inculcate generic thinking skills, understanding of contemporary management theory, and the integration of theory and practice.
Our Educational System Principles
- Learner Centered Education
- Stake Holders Satisfaction
- Community Oriented Research
- Strong Community Relationship
- Serve the under served
- Meet the Regional, National and global Educational Needs
- Inter Organizational Linkage
- Strategic Future Oriented Planning
- Excellence in Knowledge, Skills & Service
- Professionalism in Management
- Open Organization Climate