- Nursery:the child should have completed 2 years 11 Months.
- Lower Kindergarten (LKG): the child should have completed 3 years 11 Months.
- Upper Kindergarten (UKG): the child should have completed 4 years 11 months.
- The age is reckoned as on 1st June of the academic year of admission.
For LKG and UKG admission is based on the performance in a 'Student–Friendly' assessment questionnaire, followed by an interview with parents and the pupil with the Principal.
PRIMARY, MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL CLASSES (STDS 1 to 9)
Student’s admission is based on the performance in a 'Student–Friendly', conceptual and skill-based assessment questionnaire, followed by an interview with parents and the pupil with the Principal.
- Generally, applications for admissions for LKG, UKG & Std I will be accepted from the last week of October, unless otherwise specified.
- A pupil who has attended any recognized school previously cannot be admitted without a Transfer Certificate from the last school attended.
- All the students must appear for the Admission Test during the time of admission and only candidates meeting our academic standards will be admitted.
- At the time of admission, the entrance fee, tuition fees for the first term and all the special fees must be paid in advance.
- At the time of admission for Standard II to Standard IX parents are requested to
produce the T. C. duly signed by the Head of the Institution of the previous school, and it should be counter signed by an Officer not below the rank of District Inspector of Schools of the Education Department of the State/ Union Territory concerned.
- Registration forms for admission to L.K.G, U.K.G & I STD only may be downloaded from the school website, filled in completely and accurately & submitted to the ICSE office within 3 days.
- For Std 2 to 9, forms may be submitted to the fee counter after the month of April. Admissions to these classes will depend on the vacancies that exist at that point of time.
Online Admission is facilitated.
THE OXFORD SCHOOLS
The Oxford Schools offers various streams of school educations to cater the needs of the children such as State board, CBSE and ICSE/ISC.
The Oxford English Nursery, Higher Primary & High School
The Oxford Kannada Nursery, Higher Primary & High School
The Oxford Senior Secondary School (CBSE)
The Oxford English School (ICSE/ISC)
Admission Criteria For Nursery School Admission.
Pre Nursery : Age - 2 Years 11 Months.
– Direct Admission with oral questions.
Lower Kindergarten : – 3 Years 11 Months.
– The child should complete Pre Nursery and attend the entrance test conducted
by the School.
Upper Kindergarten: – 4 Years 11 Months.
– The child should complete L K G and attend the entrance test conducted by the School.
Criteria for 1st Standard to 9th Standard
- The child should attend the entrance test conducted by the school and get satisfactory score.
- The child should get promoted from the previous class.
- Child should obtain at least 60% in the entrance test, conducted by the School.
- Std. I to Std. III Kannada Compulsory.
- Option of Language selection for IV standard is as follows.
I Language - English
II Language – Kannada/Hindi
- Option of Language selection from V Std. to VIII Std. standard is as follows.
I Language - English
II Language – Kannada/Hindi/Sanskrit
III Language –Hindi/Sanskrit/Kannada
The child should have attained the following age for admission to the respective class as per June.
||2 yrs 11 months
|L K G
||3 yrs 11 months
|U K G
||4 yrs 11 months
||5 yrs 11 months
||6 yrs 11 months
||7 yrs 11 months
||8 yrs 11 months
||9 yrs 11 months
||10 yrs 11 months
||11yrs 11 months
||12yrs 11 months
||13yrs 11 months
- If the child is underage, the child will get admitted to the previous class itself as per the rules of the school.
Online application is available in the School website for admission.
The following documents must be submitted at the time of admission:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Aadhaar card copies of student and parents
- Previous class marks card
- Copy of Parents pan cards
- Caste certificate and income certificate.
- Students transfer certificate original (ORIGINAL)
- Passport size 3 photos of child.
The documents required by the child for Admission from II to IX STD are as same as above with the Transfer certificate from the previous school.