Department of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
The aim is to integrate the essentiality of oral hygiene and dental problems at the grass root level establishing a firm foundation.
- Support and Maintain Academic Excellence through evidence based practice
- Provide patient-centered quality Dental Care from infancy to adolescence
- Provide oral health care to underprivileged and differently abled children
- Prevent and intercept oral diseases in children with use of recent technologies
- Understand the oral health needs of the community and promote disease prevention
- Maintain a successful continuing education program for career-long learning
- Promote research and develop graduates who are highly competent, ethical, socially responsible and culturally sensitive professionals.