|Eligibility Criteria to Diploma in Pharmacy
Minimum Qualification for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy
Commencement of the session for I Year D.Pharm
- Intermediate Examination in Science
- First year of 3 year degree course in Science
- 10+2 examination in Science
- Any other qualification approved by Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of above examinations.
As per the Drug Control Board of Karnataka
Eligibility Criteria to Degree in Pharmacy
Minimum Qualification for admission to Degree in Pharmacy
Commencement of the session for I & II Year B.Pharm
- Pass in PUC/10+2 or equivalent with Science subject with 40 % marks (35 % marks in case of SC/ST Karnataka candidate only) in Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics (PCM) or Physics,Chemistry,Biology (PCB) (minimum eligibility should be based on the aggregate of PCM or PCB) or PCMB.
- Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum aggregate of 60% marks is directly eligible for II year degree in Pharmacy.
First Week of September/or as per the B.Pharm Calendar of Events of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Eligibility Criteria to Post graduate degree in Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
Minimum Qualification for admission to Post graduate Course in
Pharmacy [Pharmacognosy; Pharmaceutics,Pharmacology and Industrial Pharmacy specialization]
- B.Pharm degree of RGUHS / B.Pharm of any other recognized Indian University established by law in India/any other degree in Pharmacy recognized as equivalent by RGUHS or PCI or AICTE.
- Secured not less than 55% of maximum marks (aggregate of four years).
- Pharmacy teachers having recognized B.Pharm qualification and with minimum five years of teaching experience in an institution approved by AICTE and PCI will be eligible provided they have scored not less than 50% of the maximum marks (aggregate of four years).
For SC/ST/Category - I candidates the prescribed percentage of marks will be 50% of the maximum marks in the qualifying exams.
Eligibility Criteria to Doctor in Pharmacy (Pharm.D [Post Baccalaureate])
Minimum Qualification for admission to Doctor in Pharmacy [Pharm D (PB)]
A pass in B.Pharm from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
Eligibility Criteria to Doctor in Pharmacy (Pharm.D)
Minimum Qualification for admission to Doctor in Pharmacy
Pharm. D Course – A pass in any of the following examinations-
Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course. Eligibility Criteria to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry Mathematics or Biology
- A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
Minimum Qualification for admission to Doctor of Philosophy
- Candidates with M.Pharma degree awarded by this University or a recognized College/University recognized by AICTE/PCI/RGUHS or a P.G.
- Degree in Pharmacy considered as equivalent by RGUHS are eligible for
enrollment for Ph.D course in Pharmacy of this University.