Courses Offered - Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
The Syllabus of the B.P.T. Course follows the pattern prescribed by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health and Science, Bangalore. A Number of subjects are prescribed for study to complete the course. Except a few topics specifically mentioned, all the others are included for University Examination.
- Human Anatomy
- Biomechanics of human motion
- First Aid Nursing*
- Orientation to Physiotherapy*
- Clinical Orientation*
- Therapeutics (Exercise Therapy)
- Research Methodology and Bio-Statistics
- Clinical observation
- First aid and CPR
- General Medicine.
- General surgery.
- Orthopaedics and sports physiotherapy
- Cardio-respiratory and General physiotherapy
- Allied therapies*
- Supervised Rotatory clinical training.
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Community Medicine.
- Neurological physiotherapy.
- Community Based Rehabilitation.
- Ethics,Administration & supervision.*
- Evidence Based physiotherapy practice.*
- Supervised Rotatory clinical training