The SC/ST cell of the Oxford college of Law was established with the purpose to empower the SC/ST students in the college. The college takes special interest in facilitating financial support to students from these communities from government agencies and other sources.
- To counsel and guide SC/ ST students and help them to manage academic and personal issues of college life effectively.
- To ensure provisions of an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To provide prompt counselling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any event at the campus.
- To provide the mechanism to redress the grievance of SC/ST students, if any.
- To ensure protection and reservation as provided in the constitution of India.
- To arrange for special opportunities to enhance the carrier growth.
- To aware the SC/ST students regarding various scholarships program of State Govt. and UGC.
- To take such follow up measures to achieve the objectives and targets laid down by the Govt. of India and the UGC.
Faculty In charge: Assistant Professor Dhanashree
The number of students volunteers for the committee: 10