| Admission notice is given in all leading News Papers immediately after the KSEEB – SSLC exam results are announced. Normally this would be in the month of April / May of the admission year. Application in the prescribed form for admission (enclosed with this prospectus) should reach the principal within the prescribed time by the Board of Technical Examinations accompanied by attested copies of the following documents:-
- Statement of marks in SSLC or equivalent examinations.
- Transfer Certificate (Leaving Certificate) from Institution last attended
- .5 (five) years study Certificate before SSLC or Equivalent examinations - in case of Karnataka students.
- Eligibility Certificate obtained by Director of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka (in case of Non – Karnataka students only).
- 6 Nos. of Passport and 6 Nos. stamp size Photographs.
The seats will be allocated on the basis of merit in the qualifying examinations and based on an interview before the selection committee. The above-mentioned original certificates along with two attested copies should be deposited at the time of admission. These docments are absolutely necessary to get the admission approved by The Director of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka.
The admission to First Semester Diploma courses is made subject to Bangalore jurisdiction only.