DIPLOMA ADMISSIONS FOR 10th Passed / PU passed / failed students.
Candidates who have passed SSLC or Equivalent Examination with 35% of marks in aggregate are eligible to get admission for 3 years diploma course.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Should have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C or equivalent examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate and PUC passed or failed.
Documents to Be Produced At The Time of Admissions
- All students are required to produce the Original copy and two sets of Xerox copies of the following documents:
- SSLC / 10th or equivalent exam provisional marks card.
- School leaving certificate / Transfer Certificate from the previous institution.
- Five years study certificate including SSLC or equivalent examinations –for Karnataka students with BEO Signature
- Six Passport size and Six Stamp size photographs.