Lateral Entry to Diploma program for ITI passed students.
Candidates who have completed ITI(any trades) can get direct admission to second year of three years Diploma course through Lateral Entry process.
- A pass in Class ITI examination conducted by concerned board.
- Students under Karnataka category must have studied for a minimum of 5 years in Karnataka.
Documents to Be Produced At The Time of Admissions
- All students are required to produce the Original copy and two sets of Xerox copies of the following documents:
- 10th and ITI provisional marks card.
- School leaving certificate / Transfer Certificate from the previous institution.
- Five years study certificate including SSLC or equivalent examinations –for Karnataka students
- Six Passport size and 6 Stamp size photographs.