Lateral Entry To Diploma program for 12th/ PU passed students.
Candidates who have completed PU / 12th (Science and Technical Subjects ) standard can get direct admission to second year of three years Diploma course through Lateral Entry process.
- A pass in Class PU or 12th examination conducted by concerned boards.
- Science and Technical subjects being compulsory subjects of study in PU or 12th standard.
- Students under Karnataka category must have studied for a minimum of 5 years in Karnataka
Documents to Be Produced At The Time of Admissions
- All students are required to produce the Original copy and two sets of Xerox copies of the following documents:
- 10th and PU or 12th standard provisional marks card.
- School leaving certificate / Transfer Certificate from the previous institution.
- Five years study certificate including SSLC or equivalent examinations –for Karnataka students
- Six Passport size and Six Stamp size photographs